GOLF IS A GAME OF BALANCE AND OPPOSITES
THE QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL GOLFER ARE DEVELOPED AS YOU LEARN THE GAME. IN MOST CASES EFFECTIVE PLAYERS ARE FIGHTING TO ACHIEVE THE OPPOSITE WITHIN THEIR GAME
WHAT ARE THE OPPOSITES?
- To play well, you must be strong, yet not use your strength to hit the ball.
- You must be flexible, yet remain firm.
- You need to stay focused, but not concerned with the outcome of the game.
- Golf challenges both the mind and the body, and the desire to play comes from the spirit, involving the entire being from the inside out.
WHAT ARE THE ESSENTIALS OF ELITE PERFORMANCE?
- Flexibility for greater movement and ease
- Strength for more power and endurance
- Cardiovascular for greater energy and consistency
- Stability for balance and precision
- Mental focus and clarity
Contact the team at Sports Performance Solutions for your personal training programme.